15 July 2006

Race..... Day One

Where did I get him from?? - He travels with a medicine cabinet and rides hills that only motorbikes can ride up!! My 2006 Transalp Team partner is a savage!!

We set off from Fussen at 11.00am this morning for the journey to Imst - beautiful weather, great trails and one savage climb towards the end. I had very bad cramp on the last climb and both legs were in uncontrollable spasms for a long time. I was thinking of getting the plane home until we corossed the top of the hill and started the amazing descent to Imst. So at this stage I am feeling a lot better and raring for tomorrows stage.

Big day looms tomorrow with 3,200 metres of climbing. I'm off to raid Simons medicine cabinet and fill the tubes of his bike with lead.

More tomorrow if I get to Ischgl in one piece.......

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys
This is Kate O'Hagan, Brendans wife, well done to all & day one over even though im sure you all suffered (apart from you mate) if you see Brendan or any of the boys tell them we said hello and keep up the good work

Cheers & continued good luck to all

Kate

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home